You must have gone through several success stories about Twitter acting as an adept social media marketing platform, but have you ever given it a thought about its potential to create new scopes for various types of businesses. If not, then don’t worry as you are not the only one. Most of us do not use Twitter as a commercial website, but instead use it only to express our views among acquaintances and colleagues. Here are some ways that can be helpful for a Twitter user in order to give a boost to his business.
- Get benefit from listening tools – Yes, you read it right! Twitter has many effectual tweet monitoring or listening tools that allow the users to listen the real time tweets related to their product or service. Hootsuite and Tweetdeck are some such tools that may help you in comprehending the conversation of the twitter users, whom you can help through your business or company. For example, if you are into web development services or may be you run a software development company, you can monitor the tweets that say something about websites or web applications that can be developed by your company.
- Offer Promotional Or Special Deals And Discounts – Twitter is the best platform to offer special discounts and deals on your business products and services to promote your brand. Twitter users are often seeing looking for discounts and special offers on this social media portal.
- Personal Brand Building – Using a global platform like Twitter, you can easily build your individual brand and market it effectively among a large group or people.
- Improve Relationship With Other Business Owners – There are almost all types of businesses available on Twitter. You can enhance your relationships with them to make their existing customers your potential customers.
- Direct Tweets – Customers often do not reply to emails and phone calls, but as a trend, they do reply to any tweet that is directly addressed to them. So, it is always fruitful to send direct tweets to your prospective customers promoting your existing products and services or any services that you are likely to introduce in the near future. But ensure that you stay targeted in your approach.
- Make Your Page Happening – If you really wish to promote your business on Twitter, it is good if you tweet about latest news or tweet some useful links. People usually like such tweets and hence you will be able to gain more followers for your business page.
- Give Customer Service – Your Twitter page can be a customer service page for your business. Through this page you can solve the queries of your customers. This will not only help your customers, but also attract new customers for your business.
- Enhanced Search Engine Visibility – Gone are the days when only websites were turned up in the search engine results. Now search engines show up everything from website to Twitter pages to Linkedin profiles. So if you have a Twitter page that is linked to your site and has a high SERP rank, your site’s ranking is likely to improve.
- Real-time tweets as testimonies – Market your company or business through real-time tweets made by your existing customers. You may flash them on your Twitter page and make goodwill for your business.
- Host a Twitter gathering – Being a regular Twitter user, you may host a real-time get together among your followers on Twitter to create more awareness about your business.
Hope all these aforementioned ways on Twitter are easy for you to expand your business horizon and enhance the bottom line of your business!